Click to enlarge image(s)
Keeps unwelcome insects such as horseflies away from animals.
* Aloe is bacteria, fungus, virus and parasite unfriendly.
* Conditions the hair thereby displaying the natural softness and shine
of the coat.
* Can be used on dogs, horses and other domestic animals of all ages.
* Effective against mosquitoes, fleas, bees, etc.
* Safe for human use.
* A pleasant scent.
Directions for use:
* Do not allow Horsefly to come into contact with the animal's eyes.
* Spray evenly over the whole body.
* Allow spray to be absorbed by hair and skin.
* Can be liberally sprayed onto hooves.
* Treat external skin problems with Bitter Aloe Gel.
* Treat eye problems with Super Aloe Gel.
* Whole-leaf Aloe Juice can be used internally for sick pets.
* Use Si-Nose Drops for ear irritations.
* Aloe Bitters can be added to animal lick for control of ticks and
parasites in livestock and game.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS * Aloe Bitters, Citronella Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Almond
Oil, Pine Oil