Click to enlarge image(s)
Moisturizer is ideally suited for oily, normal and combination skin.
Moisturizer is lightly scented, but a no-perfume version is available for sensitive and allergic skin.
Moisturizer delays the aging process.
Treatment of the skin frequently causes the oil glands to function better and improves the condition of the skin.
+ advantageous to delay signs of ageing
+ beneficial for cell rejuvenation and suppleness
+ helps protect against dehydration and pollution
+ nourishes the skin
5. Cleanse the face gently. Dry the skin gently.
6. Lightly dab toner unto the skin
7. Apply Super/Bitter Aloe Gel to moist skin.
8. Dot Moisturizer on gently with your ring finger
and lightly spread over your moist skin.
Hint: Apply moisturizer before aloe gel dries
completely. This promotes absorption.
Aloe, Glycerine, Titanium Family (sun care)
• A person with a combination skin should apply Moisturizing Day Cream to dry areas.
• Skin ageing can start at the early age of 25 years due to a poor diet and nutrient deficiencies.
• Supplement with Radical Image and Omega 3 that contain important nutrients for attractive skin.
• A person with a normal skin can quite likely need a richer moisturizer such as Moisturizing Day Cream, during dry seasons.