surface of the skin in order for younger and more beautiful skin cells to appear. It promotes cell
rejuvenation and softens wrinkles and rough skin.
Skin scrubbing is not only for general cleansing, but also for skin problems such as blocked pores,
oiliness, sallow complexion, scars and scars due to acne. Scrubbing helps for skin, inclined to pimple forming, to keep pores clean and prevent an outbreak.
+ beneficial for cell rejuvenation
+ helps remove dead skin cells
+ makes your skin radiant
+ keeps pores clean
• Dry skin: use 1 x per week.
• Normal and combination skin: use 2 x per week.
• Oily skin: use 1 x in ten days.
• Sensitive skin or severe acne: avoid scrubbing.
• Skin inclined to blackheads: 1 x per week. Best time: evenings.
1. Cleanse your face.
2. Dot Refining Scrub to forehead, nose, chin, cheeks and neck.
3. Wet the fingertips and gently scrub upwards in circles. Avoid eye area.
4. Rinse with clean lukewarm water.
5. Follow up with a mask (optional).
6. Follow up with toner, aloe gel and moisturizer.
Aloe, Almond Oil,Amino Acids, Lanolin Sterol, Polyethylene