Aloe Ferox shampoos with a pH of 6, help to retain the acidity of your scalp while gently opening the pores for cleansing.
Use conditioner after washing your hair to restore the natural pH of sebum to 4 (undesirable for
bacteria), to close the hair scales and give shine to the hair.
*Control dandruff by avoiding oiliness of the scalp.
*Poor diet, slow metabolism, stress and hormonal disturbance can cause dandruff.
+ helps promote penetrability of skin and hair to absorb nutrients and moisturizers
+ natural cleansers
+ helps protect elasticity
+ aloe is bacteria, fungus, virus and parasite unfriendly
1. Brush hair to remove dirt, tangles and dead cells.
2. Wash hair twice with a little shampoo.
3. Gently massage scalp. Harsh rubbing stretches hair.
4. Rinse until water is clear.
5. Squeeze-dry hair with a towel.
6. Apply conditioner. Comb through hair. (Avoid contact with scalp in cases of oily hair).
7. Rinse well with warm water and dry gently.
8. Gently massage Bitter/Super Aloe Gel into scalp. It absorbs excess oils. Do not rinse.
9. Style hair with Super Aloe Gel.
Aloe, Zinc Pyrithione, Collagen, Almond Glycerides, Coconut
Oil and Lanolin Based Surfactants
Nutri Hair capsules are good for healthy hair growth.