to shave close to the skin. The volume of the beard hair increases, making it softer and easier to shave
off thus causing less damage during the shaving process.
Aloe has a soothing effect on symptoms of various shaving-related problems.
Aloe ferox contains plant nutrients that helps
+ protect the skin against damage and desication
+ have analgesic characteristics and soothe the skin
Shave this way, in the best interest of your skin:
1. Wet your skin with warm water and apply Shaving Cream to shaving area. It can also be
worked into lather with a shaving brush, if preferred. Leave for 2-4 minutes to soften beard hair.
2. Shave in the direction of hair growth for least irritation, although a smoother shave is achieved
by shaving against the direction of hair growth.
3. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Gently dry skin.
4. Follow up with After Shave Lotion/Gel.
5. Moisturize your skin with Mr. Moisturizer.
6. Follow up with Sun Care Lotion for a day in the sun.
Aloe, Glycerine, Coconut Oil Surfactant
Soften hard beard: cover the whole beard area with a warm wet face cloth for a few minutes. The moist warmth will soften