Sweet Feet is a lotion that refreshes tired, aching feet and freshens sweaty feet.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Pinching shoes cause toes to be bent or hammer toes, bunions and ingrown toenails to develop.
Burning feet and knobbly big toes can also develop.
High heels can lead to foot problems like bunions, corns, and malformed toes in later life. The height of the heel should never exceed 2 inches
The herbs contain plant chemicals that:
+ promotes an analgesic effect
+ have a cooling effect on the skin
+ are advantageous for proper blood circulation
+ help reduce excessive sweating.
• Use Sweet Feet and massage tired feet with long
strokes from your toes towards your ankles.
Massage every toe, move the hand firmly upwards
over the bridge to the ankle
• Apply Sweet Feet to clean feet before putting on
• Massage toes daily with Sweet Feet to help
Aloe, Chamomile, Peppermint, Lichen, Pine Oil, Witch Hazel
• Wash feet regularly and dry thoroughly.
• Change socks and shoes regularly.
• Wear comfortable shoes that fit well.
• Leather shoes are better because they are porous and therefore the feet sweat less.
• Allow the feet as much contact with air as possible.
• Foot massage improves circulation and relaxes you