Click to enlarge image(s)
Vanishing Cream is ideally suited for an oily skin and has no perfume, which makes it suitable for a sensitive and allergic skin.
It also delays the ageing process.
Treatment of the skin frequently causes the oil glands, which excretes sebum (oil), to function better and improves the condition of the skin.
+ absorbs oiliness
+ narrows skin pores
+ gives the skin a matt appearance
+ advantageous to delay signs of ageing
+ beneficial for cell rejuvenation and suppleness
1. Cleanse the face and dry the skin gently.
2. Lightly dab toner unto the skin.
3. Apply Super/Bitter Aloe Gel to moist skin.
4. Dot Vanishing Cream on gently with your ring
finger and lightly spread over your moist skin.
Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Bentonite USP
Suited for people with all skin types:
• Apply your normal moisturizer (Mature/
Moisturizing Day Cream/Moisturizer).
• Take equal amounts of your cover together with
Vanishing Cream in the palm of your hand and
• Apply the mixture as you would apply a cover.
• The skin now has a matt appearance thus
eliminating the need for a facial powder.
• Use make-up directly afterwards.